Sunday, January 25, 2009
Weather or not report
Dear jessica, We have alittle spring in the air today. It is going to be around 24 air temp today. With HOT FLASHES it feels more like 85 degrees, so to me thats hot. HaHa!!! So when is your next trip planned and when and where too? Angie and I are going to the mall today too look for a pair of jeans for her and a nice pair of work/womens hiking books for me. If I don't have any luck I may look for the shoes you bought for England. So hows the cooking going, did you try too make anything new for your hungry friends? PLEASE JUST GO OUT AND BUY SOME NICE SEASONINGS TOO USE AND i WILL TREAT, BECAUSE THEN i CAN TAKE SOME CREDIT FOR THE gREAT fOOD. Sorry about my typing skills, I'm having so much fun doing this by myself. Well that's it for now I'am going to go out for a jog too cool down. Love Your Mom
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I didn't know about this blog till just now! Yay, I'll definitely keep reading your notes :) I'm off to eat some dinner now...frozen pizza and mac and cheese for tonight. BUT, we got stuff for tacos (+ guacamole..canned, but still) and we also bought stuff for breakfast for dinner - french toast, hash browns, bacon, eggs. mmmm. I'll get some seasonings next time. Love you and talk to you soon! Oh by the way, I like the title of this one - Weather or not..hah :)
ReplyDelete